Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nothing special

I'd love to say to day is just the same ol' same ol'. But I haven't got the "same ol'" day just figured out yet. I'll get to update daily,seeing as the library has acess to the computers,but I'll have to wait until we get a converter to charge mom's laptop to upload pictures. Which we have one but have yet to see if it works,you have to deal with watts and all that jazz,so soon hopefuly! It's so cool here,everyday I like it a little more! It is like the perfect community,and mom wasn't kidding when she said you can walk everywhere! I love it,and the base is so safe I can just walk to the library,check out a movie,or book. Or go to the PX,which is like a nice nice Wal-Mart,but doesn't sell groceries. But the PX has stuff like COACH SHOES,may I add only 70 dollars!! SCORE!! Hahaha,and if mom ever needs groceries,I'll just walk to the Commisary. They have one fat food place here,Burger King,then they have a small food court in the PX. And a movie theatre,but it shows two movies a day,whoo. I'll walk to school everyday,or ride my bike,when I get one. So I can eat ALL the junk food I want,then loose it all just by going to and from school! Well I'm at the library and mom's enrolling us in school as of right now,then after we'll go eat! Mmmm,I'm hungry. There's this place called "Regina's Resturant" and mom said it's super good. And the amount of food they give you is CRAZY! Hahaha,so I'm thinking I want to go there. Well I'm going to go return my movie,and get a new one,or two,who knows! Well everyone needs to e-mail me,so you can ask any specific questions,or would just like to talk. I miss all my family and friends like crazy,and I'm counting down the days to summer when we will be together again! Well God bless,bye(:



berlinbaumann@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Regina said...

Love your posts Berlin! Keep 'em coming since I will probably never go to Italy! And that Regina's Restaurant sounds AWESOME! I'm just sayin...

The Baumanns said...

WHAT??!! YOU'RE WHERE?? Why does no one tell me ANYTHING?! Where are you in Italy? When did you get there? How long are you going to be living there? I'm so excited for you but freaking out at the same time. I had no idea. That is WAY COOL that you get to experience Italy. Please keep posting! Love you so much!! xoxoxo

the tatsaks said...

It sounds like such a cool community!!! What is your email address? Let us know how your first day of school goes!!! Love you!!!