Wednesday, December 2, 2009

School tomorrow!

Well I start school tomorrow,at Vicenza Highschool! Lucky for me I will not have to worry about sitting alone on the first day seeing as the middle school,high school,AND elementary school are all in the same building! And,get this,the ninth grade class has about 50-60 students,and about 40 seniors! It's crazy! So the first day me and Bryton will get to go off campus for lunch together! That took a BUNCH off my shoulders. I will try my very hardest to get pictures up tomorrow after school. Of my outfit [most important picture!],and the few we have taken around town. But,there won't be a lot because we haven't been off the base too much. Today we got officialy done with all the enrolling and picking out of the classes,boring stuff. So tomorrow at 8am I will head to school! Actually before that seeing as I'm walking these days. I'm at the library right now,and nothing is planned for today but to get ready for tomorrow. So,wish me luck!! I'm beyond nervous because I know this isn't just a temporary school,and I swear if my hair doesn't look perfect,which just my luck it won't,I will be LIVID!! Hahaha,well the whole not having to race and freak out about not sitting alone makes it somewhat better. I was walking in the halls today,taking a tour,and I saw a red-headed girl run up to another one of her friends,looked at me,whispered something,and then her friend said, "Yeah,that's her" May I add,not in the nicest way,or with a smile on her face. How great! Already off to a GREAT start! You would think that they'd be so much nicer since they have to move every three years,so much for that! I guess I can;t really say they are mean,but they didn't look nice,or make me feel even the least bit welcome. I don't know if it's jealouy,or they believe it's "their school" and I shouldn't be there. Either way,it didn't make anything better. And on top of that,I'll be here three years,I don't plan on being scared to walk through those hallways,therefore I'm sure they won't like the fact that I'm not putting up with anything at all. Wow,this just keeps getting better!! Well,that's all for now. Good-bye. I'll update tomorrow!

3 comments:

the tatsaks said...

Do I need to fly to Italy and kick some nineth grade booty!!! Because I SO will!!! I am sure it will be all good! I cant wait to hear about it and I am LOVING all of the updates! Keep em comin! I love and miss you!

The Baumanns said...

Berlin, I had to move to a new school (most of the time mid-year) ALL the time growing up because of my dad's job. I went to about 5 different schools before middle school. I remember that feeling of being nervous and worrying that no one would accept me. EVERY time I ended up making friends and loving where I was. I learned that wherever I go there will always be mean girls but also people I could become close with if I gave it time. And you are so cute that people are just drawn to you. I'm sure those girls were talking about you saying how pretty you are. And if they were saying it mean it's only because they're jealous. Just kill them with kindness so they don't have any reason not to like you and they'll feel bad for talking about you. Hope it goes well. I'll be thinking about you. xoxo ,Z

the tatsaks said...

we are ready for the update on school!!!!!!