Friday, January 8, 2010

UPDATE!

So I haven't updated in a long time! But my first day went great, and those girls are now my friends, haha, how ironic! Well, I wore a really cute outfit! A blue, red, grey, and white shirt that resembles a lumber jack shirt. And grey boots with Hollister jeans. It looked good on;P Haha, I'm on the cheer squad! Competetive and school! We get to travel to Aviano, Germany, and maybe even Milan! I'm so excited!! I have a boyfriend named Tyler, and everything here is going great! I love it here, so so so much, three other schools were worth going to this one! Haha, well I have not much to talk about, so e-mail me questions and I'll get back to 'em(:

2 comments:

the tatsaks said...

I am so glad you are liking it! Cant wait to see pics! Are the cheer outfits the same type of thing as here?

Berlin Ashton said...

Yeah, haha, just like the school ones atleast. We look like nuns compared to competitive cheerleaders!